Mobile Patrol Phone App
Current Inmate Information
View live access to the local detention center and see the most recent bookings listed chronologically. Search by first and last name, age and gender, as well as alphabetically.
Access to offender information and automated notifications of offender releases. The app also features enhanced emergency alerts directly from the sheriff’s office.
VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)
VINE allows crime victims to be informed and involved in important matters related to their cases. Access to the automated system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-770-0192. Victims who register will be contacted by VINE when there is a change in the status of their case or offender.
- For offender information, call 1-800-770-0192
- Be prepared to provide the offender’s name or offender number
- VINE monitors offender court case status through a computer connection with the prosecutor’s on-site records system
- When an offender has a change in status, the call center will automatically begin to call all registered victims. Notification calls continue every half-hour for 24 hours, or until the victim enters a personal identification number (PIN) to indicate a successful notification
- VINE will leave a message on an answering machine, but will continue to call every two hours until the 24 period is over