Adult Immunizations are given Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:00 to 3:00.
All adult immunizations must be paid for up front with cash or check.
We offer the following:
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing- $20 *Must be read within 48-72 hours
- Pneumonia (PPSV23)- $80
- Pneumonia (PCV13) -$185
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)- $80
- Hepatitis B- $50 per shot (series of 3)
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis)- $50
- Hepatitis A- $40 per shot (series of 2)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)- $130
- Zostavax (Shingles)- $210 *Must be 60 years or older
- Flu (Influenza)- $30 *Seasonal-will cover four strains of flu
Hepatitis A/B Combo-(three shot series)-$70
We also offer:
- Diabetic Teaching- $12
- Cholesterol/Glucose Screenings by Appointment only $20
- Lice Check- $15
*Rates are subject to change without prior notification, due to the increasing cost of vaccine.